July 10, 2015 |
“……a perfect opportunity for people to discover that Englewood has great restaurants and stores, as well as the performing arts center, bergenPAC. Hopefully, people will come to Englewood, enjoy the night and plan on returning again to our city….” said mayor Frank Huttle III . The event which will feature local businesses is produced by Exposure North Jersey . Admission is free and attendees may purchase food tickets in advance or at the Red Exposure Tent at the event. Redeem the $5 food tickets to sample dishes from the participating food establishments.Tableware is being provided courtesy of ShopRite of Englewood.
Food Sampling from Area Restaurants with Food Sample Tickets:
- $5 per Food Sample Ticket
- Each food sample requires 1 -2 Food Tickets (varies by restaurant)
- Pre-purchase Food Sample Tickets. Click Here
- Additional Food Sample Tickets can be purchased at Night Market at the RED EXPOSURE tent or from Exposure Staff (in red t-shirts)
- Only credit cards will be accepted to purchase Food Sample Tickets
- Blue Moon Mexican Café’s outdoor Beer and Sangria Bar.
- BergenPAC sponsored entertainment including School of Rock All Stars, Bergen Performing Arts Center and live music.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages for sale from SodaScan.
- Food Menu – Coming Soon.
- Event Partners: City of Englewood, Englewood Chamber of Commerce and EEDC.
- Nonprofit Partners:
- Wednesday, July 15th – 5 pm – 11 pm
- Raindate: Thursday, July 16th – 5 pm – 11 pm
- East Palisade Avenue, Englewood, NJ
- (Between Grand Avenue and South Dean Street)
Read More On NORTHJERSEYEXPOSURE